Based out of Concord, NC
Immediate opening and excellent growth opportunity to work with an established and growing construction company. Our client has an immediate need for a new mid-senior level regional construction safety position who will be responsible for providing construction safety support for a number of projects across the southeast.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career with the organization while supporting the development of a strong safety culture. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be a self-starter, show a strong attention to detail, and most importantly, believe in a team-oriented approach. This position will require extensive travel (80%) throughout the southeast.
What You Will Do:
- Create, monitor, and implement construction safety policies, procedures, and other safety documents
- Conduct and lead incident investigations
- Prepare, review, and approve Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Conduct jobsite safety inspections
- Conduct jobsite noise and air monitoring for silica and confined space entry
- Prepare and present safety reports to management
- Oversee and conduct construction safety training
What We Are Seeking:
- OSHA construction safety training
- Knowledgeable and experience in OSHA construction safety regulations
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office (MUST)
- Asbestos and Lead safety knowledge and experience
- Fluent in Spanish
- Capable in reading construction plans and specs
- OSHA 500
Our client offers a comprehensive compensation package including: health, dental insurance, 401K, STD & LTD, PTO, and Tuition Reimbursement. They are an equal opportunity employer to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Apply Here: https://www.progressivesafety.com/careers